Buy Tetracyclin 500 mg Capsules Online.
Tetracycline treats many different bacterial infections of the skin, intestines, respiratory tract, urinary tract, genitals, lymph nodes, and other body systems. It is often used in treating severe acne or sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia.
Tetracycline is also uses to treat infections you can get from direct contact with infected animals or contaminated food.
In some cases, tetracycline is used when penicillin or another antibiotic cannot be used to treat serious infections such as Anthrax, Listeria, Clostridium, Actinomyces, and others.
Uses of Tetracyclin
Take tetracycline exactly as it was prescribed for you. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Take tetracycline on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Alternative Choice Here: Ziverdo kit
- Finishing therapy: It’s essential to finish the entire course of treatment as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this drug or skip doses if you start to feel better. This could cause your infection to last longer. You could also develop a resistance to the medication. This means that if you get a bacterial infection in the future, you may not be able to treat it with amoxicillin.
- Diarrhea: Amoxicillin may cause diarrhea. Call your doctor if you have bloody or watery diarrhea, with or without stomach cramps and fever.
- Severe allergic reaction: This drug can cause a severe allergic reaction. This reaction can be fatal (cause death). If you’re allergic to other antibiotics, such as penicillins or cephalosporins, your risk for an allergic reaction may be higher. Call your doctor right away if you have trouble breathing or swelling your throat or tongue while taking this drug.
Sometimes, you may miss the medicine due to a busy schedule, but there is nothing to worry about the missed dose. It will not have any effect on the effectiveness of the whole treatment. You can always set a reminder to make sure that you do not miss any dose in the future. After you have taken a dose, use the alarm for the next one so that there is no time lag and your treatment runs appropriately.
Take the dose prescribed by your physician, but if by mistake you took the higher dose than prescribed, then there is no need to panic and freak out for it. Just look at how the body reacts to the overdose. If the observation is typical, you should be relaxed and do not worry. It has not affected the body, but if you feel uncomfortable or your body begins reacting irregularly, immediately visit your physician, but do not panic. Your doctor will help and provide you a solution for the problem. Relax and adopt the solution suggested by the physician.
Tetracyclin Side Effects
- Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to tetracycline: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale or yellowed skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- any signs of a new infection.
Common tetracycline side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, loss of appetite;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- swollen tongue, black or “hairy” tongue, trouble swallowing;
- sores or swelling in your rectal or genital area; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.