Buy Doxycycline 100 mg Tablet Online.
Doxycycline 100 mg tablet being an antibiotic prevents the growth of bacterial cells (the bad ones!) by preventing the formation of the outer protein layer of bacteria (cell wall) responsible for bacteria’s growth and multiplication. It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, i.e. it acts against a wide variety of bacteria. It is a bacteriostatic antibiotic i.e. it stops the growth of bacteria but necessarily does not kill them.
Dexamethasone Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It uses various diseases and conditions such as inflammatory conditions, autoimmune conditions, and cancer.
Dexamethasone Tablet provides relief from swelling, redness, pain, and itching in the affected area by preventing the release of substances that cause inflammation. It should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset. Taking medicine regularly at the correct times increases its effectiveness. It is essential to keep taking medicine regularly until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Uses of Doxycycline
- Adults—100 milligrams (mg) every 12 hours on the first day, then 100 mg once a day or 50 to 100 mg every 12 hours.
- Children 8 years of age or older weighing 45 kilograms (kg) or more—100 mg every 12 hours on the first day, then 100 mg once a day or 50 to 100 mg every 12 hours.
- Children 8 years of age or older weighing less than 45 kg—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. The dose is usually 4.4 mg per kg of body weight per day and divided into 2 doses on the first day of treatment. This is followed by 2.2 mg per kg of body weight per day, taken as a single dose or divided into two doses on the following days.
- Children up to 8 years of age—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
Alternative Choice Here: Ziverdo kit
- Finishing therapy: It’s essential to finish the entire course of treatment as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this drug or skip doses if you start to feel better. This could cause your infection to last longer. You could also develop a resistance to the medication. This means that if you get a bacterial infection in the future, you may not be able to treat it with amoxicillin.
- Diarrhea: Amoxicillin may cause diarrhea. Call your doctor if you have bloody or watery diarrhea, with or without stomach cramps and fever.
- Severe allergic reaction: This drug can cause a severe allergic reaction. This reaction can be fatal (cause death). If you’re allergic to other antibiotics, such as penicillins or cephalosporins, your risk for an allergic reaction may be higher. Call your doctor right away if you have trouble breathing or swelling your throat or tongue while taking this drug.
Sometimes, you may miss the medicine due to a busy schedule, but there is nothing to worry about the missed dose. It will not have any effect on the effectiveness of the whole treatment. You can always set a reminder to make sure that you do not miss any dose in the future. After you have taken a dose, use the alarm for the next one so that there is no time lag and your treatment runs appropriately.
Take the dose prescribed by your physician, but if by mistake you took the higher dose than prescribed, then there is no need to panic and freak out for it. Just look at how the body reacts to the overdose. If the observation is typical, you should be relaxed and do not worry. It has not affected the body, but if you feel uncomfortable or your body begins reacting irregularly, immediately visit your physician, but do not panic. Your doctor will help and provide you a solution for the problem. Relax and adopt the solution suggested by the physician.
Doxycycline Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to doxycycline: (hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning in your eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling).
- severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- throat irritation, trouble swallowing;
- chest pain, irregular heart rhythm, feeling short of breath;
- little or no urination;
- low white blood cell counts – fever, chills, swollen glands, body aches, weakness, pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- loss of appetite, upper stomach pain (that may spread to your back), tiredness, nausea or vomiting, fast heart rate, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common doxycycline side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, loss of appetite;
- mild diarrhea;
- skin rash or itching;
- darkened skin color; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.
There are no reviews yet.